Our dynamic arts education program has provided professional arts training to youth and adults and professional artist for over a decade.
Classes range from six-week courses to one-day workshops and are offered on weekday evenings and Saturdays. A variety of media are taught such as ceramics, drawing, painting, printmaking, photography, and more.
Our youth classes are for students age 11 – 18. We also specialize in helping high-school students prepare art portfolios to enroll in college, see our Jump Start page for more information about this program.
The instructors are foremost in their fields and include artists, college professors, and high school art teachers from the region.
Buffalo Arts Studio also offers professional development courses for artists. Artists can take courses in estate planning, marketing, portfolio development, cataloging, and intellectual property.
Through assessment surveying, we add additional courses each year that are of interest to our students, which makes our program classically designed but infused with the latest trends and technology in the field of art.
Come see for yourself why Buffalo Arts Studio was awarded “Best Art Classes in Western New York” from Buffalo Spree Magazine in 2012!
- Registration is first-come, first-served, taken in the order in which they arrive.
- A complete refund will only be given if you cancel your class registration three days or more before the first class.
- All classes are subject to cancellation if minimum registration is not met.
- Students may register and pay online.
- A complete refund will be given if you cancel your class registration three days or more before the first class.
- No refunds will be given if cancelled two days before class and thereafter.
- Missed classes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Major Support provided by